Thursday, May 27, 2010

track 1 Introduction

Hello, AlauraBorealis here.
As most people who know me know, I love to cook and I love music. If you don't already know me, now you know that. I love especially to listen to music while I cook and dancing while you cook is one of the greater joys in life. I also am a very inventive cook and have created some dishes that my whole family loves and enjoys so I thought I would share these recipes with the world and let everyone know what album suits cooking this dish best for your best dancing while cooking needs.

Just a warning I have a very eclectic music taste. Also I rarely measure amounts when I am cooking so if something seems off in the amount, use your brain. :D

To start you off, I'll give you a simple dish that I created a few years ago.
musical selections
~Abdel Kader by Faudel, Kalhed and Rachid Taha
~anything Bollywood related

Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes

Ingrediants

2 large boneless breasts o' chicken
2 large (baking size) potatoes (or the equivalent in small potatoes)
1 tablespoon of butter
1/2 teaspoon Lowry's Seasoned Salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon dill
1/2 cup shredded colby jack

dice the chicken, and slice the potatoes. Season them with the seasonings and rub them around to make sure that they are well coated. In a tiny bit of olive oil fry the potatoes and chicken until the potatoes are cooked through and so is the chicken. Dance around while you fry the food. Add the butter and coat the chicken and potatoes with it. When the butter begins to brown turn off the heat and add the cheese. Stir until the chicken and potatoes are coated and remove from heat while it melts. Do a couple spins and turns, shuffle your feet, then serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment